Options
Deon_Myburgh
Deon_Myburgh Posts: 6 Level 2

My level 3356 has more than double the items required than the ones on youtube, please can you check

Answers

• Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options

Deon- I’m not behind the scenes just a fellow player and have been struggling with this level also. I went on YouTube as you just mentioned and not only did King change the number of required items just since April 27, according to the very first available video on you tube (14 moves and half of the required items to collect), but now, OVERNIGHT, they have changed our move-count from 18 down to 15!!! I just don’t get why they do these drastic adjustments! The stupid licorice only fall every other move as it is and needing that many, we could really use those extra three ORIGINALLY given moves, before the spaceship booster, and if you don’t have that added bonus, well, a lucky candy always seems to just turn into chocolate which generates way quicker. I don’t know, it’s gettin really old though, all the changes and adjustments overnight. Ugh, just stick with the original fair challenge King!

• Blizzard1957
    Blizzard1957 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have to get 35 Licorice and it is IMPOSSIBLE! King Care please fix it!!!!

• John_Prudente
    John_Prudente Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Agreed! This levels is impossibe without buying more moves. The 35 licorice can't be collected with the current 15 moves. Im playing the android version. King needs to add more moves or reduce the candies to collect. Not buying moves!

• gunrt
    gunrt Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Boring from King this time.

• Jean_Boyd
    Jean_Boyd Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Boring from King this time.

I'd like to see a video of one of the creators showing how to pass this impossible level. I've had enough now.
  • Miriam_
    Miriam_ Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

It's impossible. There isn't enough licorice fallen down to collect. King stop ruining the fun and fairness of this game!!!!! I'm going to quit if they keep doing this. I strongly get the feeling it's only about the money.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?