Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Pls increase the moves.18 moves on 3351 not possible to pass.why always dufferent from you tube .and also no reply from king care
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Glenn, I just responded to one of your questions earlier regarding this level. I'll copy/paste it here:
Hi Glenn, sorry for the delay in responding. How many moves are you showing for this level? I just opened the level and I am showing 26. It had gone down to 18 but now they brought it back to 26. Here is a video showing it with 26 moves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LursA6NkbeY