changes in episode levels

Options
parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 320 Level 3

I am on the ice cream isle episode so you know I have been playing for a long time.  The last couple of episode have taken all the fun and challenge out of the game.  Almost every level has been changed before most of us even get a chance to play.  This shows that CC only wants us to buy boosters even though they say that each level can be done without boosters. If that is true, why is it that there are no videos to show how to complete each level with the reduced moves. I wonder if the techs at CC that made these changes can complete a level themselves or are these changes just done to have us buy boosters.  What a shame since this game can again be fun yet challenging.

Answers

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    Options

Hi parlady99,

I totally agree with your assessment and am on the verge of giving up. I am on Sprinkle Spire episode and have had to use as a last resort 24 gold bars, 6 hand switches and 10 lollipop hammers just to finish supposedly easy levels 3343 and 3345 after losing numerous lives. The levels have all been tweaked to become booster-busting. As an aside, it is also unfair for players at higher levels to compete in Choco Planet contest to collect red candies when they are few and far between. I had to play old levels and get only 1 point per red candy as opposed to new levels where each red candy is multiplied by 10.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?