Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Open a new Facebook account. Now when I play candy crush I have no lives from friends. How can I use my old account for candy crush. I tried deleting my new account and can’t. Get message time expired
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi annamarie,
You will need to log out of your new Facebook account on your device and log in with your old one.
Please try the following steps in order to connect to your FB profile:
1) Start the game and disconnect from Facebook
2) Reboot the iPhone and start the game
3) Click on the blue button and you should now be able to enter your email and password to correct FB profile.
If the problem persists then please log out of any open sessions on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security§ion=devices&view
Locate the game on the 'Recognized Devices' list and close the session.
After the sessions are closed you should now be able to start the game and enter your username and password for the correct Facebook profile.