Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished a level on candy crush and and now a pile of dirt with a sign of a screwdriver on it and a rope won’t let me move onto the next level. Whats going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kristivb, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here because I never saw that before and I would need to find out more information for you.