Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed level 158 but the Candy Crush app crashed before it could be registered. I also lost 1 Free Switch and 2 Lollipop Hammers. How do I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No Kevin, we are not Candy Crush officials but we are King Superstars and we are always here to help you with your issues. Sometimes it's beyond our help so I hope that you can understand this in the future.
Not to worry We are the first line of defence as it were and the studio are hiding in their tower lol. Hopefully the mods will be able to help you though
Oh no! I'm sorry! I thought I was talking directly to Candy Crush officials.
Thank you all for taking the time to answer the questions. I appreciate what you do. Please accept my apologies .
Hi Kevin, I understand you are frustrated but please try to keep patient with us. We can pass it over to one of the King moderators and hopefully they can help you. They don't generally return boosters unless purchased, that was why Elsa was trying to ask you which they were as we have been told to ask by the King team. We are just official volunteers which means we can be here when King are not, but don't get their wages lol. It gets you a quicker answer, so politeness is always the best way to go
This does NOT solve my problem. I earned lollipop hammers and coconut wheels. I lost these when candy crush crashed. I want them back. Not earn them again!
Hi Kevin, great to hear that you passed the level. The boosters that you lost, were they purchased or earned from playing any of their challenges? Have you ever heard of the Sugar Drop challenge. You can win up to 18 free boosters every 8 hours. If you haven't played it yet, give it a try because that's a quick way of building up more boosters.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here , and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check it out here: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge
I was able to solve level, but I lost the lollipop hammers
Hi Kevin, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Have you been able to clear it yet?