Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't use my Facebook account anymore. However I want to continue game from level 1081.
Candy crush saga.
user ID : 100004540354411
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Elsa
@Sule I checked this ID and it is actually showing level 1081. Do you have another account, or is the problem linked to one device?
Thanks!
Hi Sule Yildrim, sorry for the delay in responding. Unfortunately, we can't get this resolved today because they are in Spain and have left for the day. Thanks for giving us your user ID #. I will post your question for a King Admin to help you but you might not here from them until the beginning of the week. But you should get a private message here on King Care.