Accidentally deleted app and lost progress

Options
Kelly_Devine-2
Kelly_Devine-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

I accidentally deleted the app off of my iPhone and lost all my progress. I was up in the thousands in terms of levels. How do I get my progress back? I was playing connected to Facebook through the candy crush app on my phone and tried doing the renewal thing and that didn't work. Help! I don't want to start all over, I put in too much time and effort to get where I was. If I can't recover my progress, then I guess I just won't play anymore :(

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,786 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Kelly, sorry for the delay in responding.  Since you are playing through Facebook your progress has been saved.  So let's try this troubleshooting.  Clear the history on your mobile device and then shut it down.  Wait about 10 seconds and reopen it.  Now open the game and log out of Facebook and log back in.  It should bring you back to your current level.  If it doesn't please write back here but before you do, please get your user ID # - here is some information on how to do it:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it 

Please write back here one way or the other so that I'll know if it resolved your problem or needs further help.  Also do you remember what level you were at?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?