Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why Have a quest with no directions on how to play? I have collected color bombs, I have won levels, I have leveled up, but my number of bombs listed in the quest doesn’t change!! How are we supposed to get more bombs???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Penbo, sorry for the delay in responding. A glitch on this has been reported and they are trying to resolve it now so hang in there!