I can't sync my Candy Crush Saga record on my new phone.

Options
Wallace
Wallace Posts: 1 Newbie

My level record can be synchronized on my old phone and FB but not my new one. And it seems that there's a difficulty linking to care.king.com for asking question on my new phone as well. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Wallace, sorry for the delay in responding.  That seems strange because if you have been playing through Facebook it saves your progress.  Try this troubleshooting first - clear the history on your new device.  Then shut it down, wait 10 seconds and open it again.  Now open the game and log out/log in to Facebook.  Please let me know if this brings you back to your current level.  If not, then please get your user ID # with these instructions:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Then please write back here if the troubleshooting didn't work and type your user ID # in your response.  Then I will be able to elevate this to a King Admin who will be able to get you back on track.

Regarding the difficulty linking in here, are you still having trouble with this?  No one has written about having trouble connecting here before.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Wallace, that might be your user ID #.  I will elevate this to a King Admin who will write you privately here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?