Level 3356

Options
2»

Answers

• Stu_Read
    Stu_Read Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

ELSA your supplied help links show the level before you adjusted it to make it impossible. There is now a dropper at the top centre, which your links don’t show.

But it is still impossible. 4 weeks I have been trying this level and the nearest I have been is 12 liquorice remaining.

I did Notice you changed it from a normal level to a super hard level during this time, so you are messing with it.

It needs sorting!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Stu, thanks for writing here.  This level has been reported to King so let's keep our fingers crossed that they make a change in the next update!

• Paula_Mason
    Paula_Mason Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi Everyone ! Good news King has heard you, and this issue has been sent to the studio for investigation. They're suppose to keep me updated, so I'll let you know what they say. It is Friday, so it might not be fixed til the beginning of next week. Sorry for the inconvenience, and have a great weekend !!  

Thanks for reporting
  • David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options

That's me done. Complaints on every level since the new owners took over. Might as well have this as a timed level with two seconds on the clock. Thanks for many happy levels,im not spending three more days of my life trying to clear a level that is impossible to do. Even when fixed the next level will be as tedious and impossible as the last few months have been. Yes I'm angry as you've ruined a great game. 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Everyone! Thank you for your feedback, King Care is the best place to get your voice heard and we love working with you to improve our games. 

We have passed these comments on to our games team, and we will have an update for you soon. 

Many thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?