Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It is impossible to complete level 3356 as the liquorice does not fall down in the moves given. Why has this level changed ? I don't find Candy Crush "relaxing" with these impossible levels, maybe time to call it a day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The issue has been sent to the game studio for some investigation. I'll let you know what they say when I hear back. Fingers crossed for a quick fix !!
Hi Everyone !! Sorry this level is giving everyone so much trouble. I am sending it on to the moderators to be checked out. I personally think there is an issue with the licorice as well. Thank you for your feedback. Hope we get some good news.
lo mismo digo nivel 3356 no caen los regaliz imposible pasarlo y tengo el doble de regaliz de la pantalla original yo tengo 35 y la pantalla original indica 18 arreglen urgente por favor
I'am having a similar problem. Impossible to pass this level as liquorice does not fall down. Pls address immediately