candy crush level 3363 makes you quit.thank you king care.

Options
Gabriella_Makai
Gabriella_Makai Posts: 1 Newbie

After I payed a lot of money to pass levels,in the past and more, recently,with extremely hard levels,finally candy crush saga made me find a good reason to quit.Level 3363 is impossible to pass with 13 moves and 40 fishes to collect,the U-tube video is easy,different numbers,I see no problems passing like that.It is a scam or a glitch I don't care,but we deserve at least that much,we make you millionaires,to give us decent games to unwind not upwind when we play it.But if by tomorrow this level is not fixed to where it was in the U-tube video,I officially quit the game for good,delete it from my devices and I suggest the same to all loyal players,there most be other games out there that don't rip you off.Thank you Candy crush saga,I am actually grateful for reasoning the quitting of my long time addiction.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,786 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Gabriella, I hear you loud and clear and thank you for writing us here on King Care.  I am going to bring this to the attention of a King Moderator and maybe we can get the team to check this out.  I can't guarantee that they will make the change but I can promise you that I will try my best!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?