Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
checking levels passed this week it says ‘high score 30’. What does this mean?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think I figured it out for you. It's not the rank. It looks like it's on the 3rd tab (darker pink color) which shows that you cleared 30 levels that week. Click on the rank tab and send me a picture. You could be #1 but there might be more information on the rank tab.
Hi Elaine, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. I'm not sure what that means. Could you do a print screen and post it here so that I can get a better idea of what you are referring to?