Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Twice in last two weeks, I get a free hour of lives, but then it uses up my lives during the hour and I don't get to really play free for an hour.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's what I thought you were referring to. There is a glitch with the infinity lives and King is aware of this. They are trying to resolve it so let's hope they can find a solution real soon.
I get the hour, but when my 5 lives are up, the hour ends.
Hi Michelle, I'm not understanding what you wrote. Are you saying that you get the hour and play for that hour - or - you get the hour and only get like 5 tries and then it ends? The latter has been reported to the King team and they are trying to resolve it.