No sound in Candy Crush Saga, Jelly Saga & Soda Saga

Options
MEL-23
MEL-23 Posts: 1 Newbie

This is NOT a Chrome issue.  I use Opera.  Other FB games (TastyTale, FarmHeroes) work fine.  Youtube works fine.  I've followed all the troubleshooting steps and even tried signing in on IE.  Same problem.  Checked out the forums here and saw many others having the same problem.  Left to conclude that it's a King issue, so my only question is when you're going to stop blaming Chrome and giving 'workarounds' that don't work and actually fix it?

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi MEL,

This is interesting. Can you please confirm if other browsers also have the same issue (ie. Chrome or Firefox). This could help us narrow the issue and check whether or not is connected to the browser or to the device that you're playing on.

Looking forward to your reply!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Ray_Walters
    Ray_Walters Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

If I may jump in and agree with Mel, and confirm that it's only in my Opera that there is no sound - I just tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge, they're fine.  I use Opera version 53.0.2907.68.  Very annoying, not really the same without the crash bang wallop...

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

You may always jump Ray!

Especially for feedback this useful, thanks a lot! I'm sure this will help Mel get back to the game while we see what's going on with Opera and work on it.

Thanks a lot for the input.

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?