⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
2»

Answers

• Jessikins
    Jessikins Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Well, I somehow managed to get lucky enough to pass this level after probably a week of trying. I got super lucky with 2 candy bombs appearing side by side with about 7 moves left. I was able to clear the yellows by using 2 boosters (a hand and a hammer). I will note that not once was I ever able to get enough keys to unlock the special candies; there just simply aren't enough moves. I just ended up ignoring the keys and focused on getting the frog where it needed to be. No level should require this amount of luck to pass it. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Wolj, thank you for writing us here regarding this level.  I do hear you and I do empathize with you and now I am waiting to hear that King feels the same way and they make the change for everyone!  You don't hear my anger when I post to the King Admins about why they constantly have to change the levels.  Us Superstars are really getting upset about this so hopefully in the future they take us seriously and cut down on the changes.

Jessikins, thanks for writing and I'm very happy that you were able to pass it. 

• Bena_
    Bena_ Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I feel the same frustration with this level.  16 moves is impossible to grow the frog and get so many yellow candies.  I love a challenge but this is so so hard. I hope the powers that be will make changes.  It is not fair to those who are not given the same moves as the players who have gotten ahead of us.  

• Travis_Harper
    Travis_Harper Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Mine has updated and I now have more moves to beat this level. I've been on it so long though. I actually tried not to beat it today. I've never NOT wanted to beat a level before but now I feel attached to 3358. I feel I'm a victim of the Stockholm syndrome. I don't want to leave it behind.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi Travis, thanks for the update.  I just looked at my game and there are now 35 moves!  Thank you King for helping the fans and listening to them!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?