Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won an hour of unlimited lives by reaching a treasure chest, however I did not receive them. I won again shortly after that and did not receive them either. What happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here on King Care. A glitch has been reported on the infinity free lives and they are trying to resolve it now so please be patient and hopefully it will be fixed soon.