Bugged jellyfish on level 342

Options

Answers

• Mark_Backler
    Mark_Backler Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Right - there IS a workaround. Facebook has the same bug, but the DESKTOP version at King.com is working properly. Just make sure you login to sync your progress. Pain in the **** but it will get you past the level. 

• Dawn_Wassink
    Dawn_Wassink Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

They just changed it to ‘super hard level’ I checked yesterday and it didn’t give a difficulty. Lol yet the bug is still there 

• Rachael_Nind
    Rachael_Nind Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • Bohdanb
    Bohdanb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same @KingCare. Could we get a fix please?

• Marco_Ceccon
    Marco_Ceccon Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Now it’s ok. They have fixed the problem and i pass the level the First try.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,371 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hello to you all,  this info has been passed on, and the level is being looked at by the Candy Crush team now.  

• Tiffany_Chang
    Tiffany_Chang Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem. I have cleared all the jellies on the top but the jellyfish cannot eliminate bottom jellies and starts to eat my candy...I have watched the videos on YouTube hoping to pass the stage and tried several ways to solve it, such as using Facebook, someone says it will not happen on it, but all in vain... Moreover, my PC always shows on level 10 but, actually, I am on level 342, even though I have logged in my account, it still cannot synchronize.

• emsa8
    emsa8 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Dear Marco, for us it's neither working on android nor on desktop version :( the fishes still NEVER go to the bottom row. With every trick I know I finally came to just ONE tiny jelly missing in the left bottom, but ran out of one move. Really hope somebody fixes this soon (thank you Lynette,for the info!) as I'm sure King will lose many clients here with an impossible level... Because also boosters don't help... Even an additional fish booster doesn't go to the bottom.

• emsa8
    emsa8 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Finally made the level without boosters... but with many CB-wrap-combos = lucky board. Fishes are definitively useless, but at least the level can be done somehow. Maybe King changed something.

• Dawn_Wassink
    Dawn_Wassink Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

They definitely changed something, but the jellyfish are still broken. A little unhappy, before I realized it was a bug I had to go through all my boosters. Now it seems the level is a little easier but I really think they should reimburse the boosters a lot of people probably lost on this level. Not cool at all. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?