Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
342 is impossible. I clear all the jelly I can, then pop the fish. But the fish never go under the block, only candy up top. How the fish work on old YouTube videos is different then how they act now. I've tried every day for the last week!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello to you all, this info has been passed on, and the level is being looked at by the Candy Crush team now.
Same here
same for me.Level 342 is impossible to pass.
Same for me. Level 342 is impossible to pass.
Can someone please go back and test this level. The fish never go under the bricks. This level is impossible to pass agree the fish change.....