Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot play a game I cannot see half of this has been for about 2 weeks already. please fix
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using foxfire and I will not change browsers for a single game that will not comply I will just quit playing it there are a lot of other things to do without it. I have to say your help page is one of the worst I have ever dealt with. It is much too confusing. I will continue to check on candy crush for a short while to see if you fixed it but if not will just quit.
Hi Carol, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? There are connection troubles and King is aware of this and they are trying to resolve it now so please hang in there!
Where are you playing? Can you play on a different browser?