Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is NOT the first time I'm asking!!! How come Julius (and others) can advance to level 3445 and 3455??? I've finished level 3395 eons ago and every week I have to wait for a week (on wednesday) for new level to open/play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi WengChoong Lai, the reason why others are higher up on the board is because they are playing through Windows 10. The mobile devices and browsers are behind. What level are you at now, assuming it's on mobile or browsers? Right now the mobile devices and browsers ends at 3410 so if you are not at the end then you might need some troubleshooting. Please let me know if you do.