Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What's wrong.. my level was already 3354.. why is it that it goes back.. my Browser is updated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not sure that I am reading your question correctly. Did you clear the level and when you went back into the game it was still on that level? I know that there is a glitch that has been reported and it has been escalated to the studio so hopefully they fix the glitch soon.