Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I selected 2 boosters in game 2952 and the game hung up. I went back in and they were gone. How do I get them back? Thank you, Kathy
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kathy, thank you for writing us here at King Care. Unfortunately I don't believe that losing a couple of boosters and asking for them back can be doable. If they were purchased boosters and you randomly lost all of them then someone could go into your account to verify the purchase and then perhaps help you regain them but they don't usually add back a couple of boosters because the game stopped working. Have you ever tried the sugar drop challenge where you can collect up to 18 free boosters every 8 hours. That's a great way to accumulate free boosters. Read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check it out here: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge