Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi jackpot77, this is a brand new event and I believe that people are being chosen randomly to test it. You are the second person reporting this - when it's your partner's turn you lose every single time. I know that King monitors the testing events to see what's going on but I will pass this along to them. Thanks for writing us!
I play this "Buddy Challenge" since it started. I chose my partner to be a computer partner. I complete is every time and it gives me "You did it!". Then it's my partner's turn and I lose every single time. I don't understand why. Could someone please explain this challenge? And if I want a new partner it makes me take a computer partner. It's all confusing how to win.
Hi Maureen, I sure hope that I'm not your partner because it keeps popping up every day saying that I lost the challenge and that is because I'm not playing the game on a mobile device. I'm just kidding but your partner may not be playing the game. Every time that challenge ends and it tells me that I lost it then continues to offer me a new partner to try it again. I just "x" out of it. Do you have the option of trying with another partner?