Options
Maureen-3
Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
Please please let me change my partner pleaseeeee

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Maureen, I sure hope that I'm not your partner because it keeps popping up every day saying that I lost the challenge and that is because I'm not playing the game on a mobile device.  I'm just kidding but your partner may not be playing the game.  Every time that challenge ends and it tells me that I lost it then continues to offer me a new partner to try it again.  I just "x" out of it.  Do you have the option of trying with another partner?

• jackpot77
    jackpot77 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I play this "Buddy Challenge" since it started.  I chose my partner to be a computer partner.  I complete is every time and it gives me "You did it!".  Then it's my partner's turn and I lose every single time.  I don't understand why.  Could someone please explain this challenge?  And if I want a new partner it makes me take a computer partner.  It's all confusing how to win.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi jackpot77, this is a brand new event and I believe that people are being chosen randomly to test it.  You are the second person reporting this - when it's your partner's turn you lose every single time.  I know that King monitors the testing events to see what's going on but I will pass this along to them.  Thanks for writing us!

• Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options
    Thanks to all ,, Next time I will look for the option to change partners,, thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?