Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
level 3374 is impossible to beat. This level makes me never want to play your game again. why don't you guys test your levels before sending them out. No one I know has beaten this level. FIX IT I'm not playing anymore
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi 300bowler, the levels are tested and retested and that's why you will see changes up and down in some of the levels. A lot of people have cleared this level so I don't foresee them changing it in the near future. Here is a tip that might help you: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/search/label/Level%203374
As she stated in the tip you cannot clear the level without boosters. Hopefully her instructions on how to clear it helps you.