Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I think I reset my Facebook by accident and removed saved candy crush app. I was up to 1064? Help I'm not starting again!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh no! So sorry you lost it all...but if you remember where you were at we might be able to get someone from King to add the progress back to your account. Explain your problem on the contact form Here Select "Gameplay/Progress" and then "I have lost my progress"
No unfortunately I have reset my Facebook settings and turned off the apps section so all data has been removed ☹️
Hi Rachel, your game progress is saved on your facebook account, so if you reconnect to the same account it will come back.