LEVEL 3358

Options
Mkmartin_
Mkmartin_ Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 3358 is absolutely impossible with only 16 moves. All the videos I see to help have 25 moves. Is this another glitch or are y'all trying to lose players by making it impossible to beat levels. I have wasted about 15 boosters and haven't come close yet. 

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello Mkmartin! The Team is aware of this issue and they are trying to figure out how to make this level and a few others better and easier for everyone. Thanks for your continued patience and I hope you have a great day.

• Tina_White-2
    Tina_White-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem :( any updates to when it will be fixed :( 

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi Tina. Unfortunately, the Team is not in on weekends, so we are waiting for word too. I am sure when they come back tomorrow morning (Monday) that the Moderator will get right on these issues. She is really good at getting through all of them (not necessarily a fix but she will let the programmers know that there is an issue and more people are noticing it) in a day or so, and I will let you know if I hear anything more. :) I apologize for that. It can be a while because programming and fixing these levels really isn't as easy as people think. They fix one thing, and that makes something else not work. It is a lot of trial and error, but know that they do know about it and will work on it. I know how frustrating it can be to wait and wait and hear nothing. Hang in there. Hopefully it won't be long! Have a great day guys!

• Sue_Blow
    Sue_Blow Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Hello Mkmartin! The Team is aware of this issue and they are trying to figure out how to make this level and a few others better and easier for everyone. Thanks for your continued patience and I hope you have a great day.

Been stuck here too for a week now ... I've never managed to get all the keys and have never got below 21 yellows despite playing on 3 different devices ... I'm sorry but it just gets tedious when it's impossible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?