⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

So Long Stupid Game!

Options
cobwellac
cobwellac Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑

I see that level 3359 used to have 22 moves and less blockers. Now you've only got 16 moves to get through. I'm done spending money on this stupid game (even buying extra moves and using up my boosters didn't help). This is supposed to be mindless fun, but making the game this unfair is just ridiculous. Way to drive away your addicts, Candy Crush!

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Cobwellac, the Team IS looking into these levels and is asking that you be patient while they investigate how they need to be changed. They are not in the office on weekends, so they will return on Monday and hopefully will begin changing the levels that need to be changed then. If you need to get your mind off things, you can do the Sugar Drop levels to get lots of boosters or you can play another King game or go read a book. I assure you, they are working on fixing things. They are human too and can only do so much with the time they are in the office. Thanks for writing though and I hope you have a good day (and I hope this is fixed soon too!)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?