Level 2015

Options
TCA-2
TCA-2 Posts: 4 Newbie

I think level 2015 has a bug.  I have tried for 3 days and haven't even come close to passing this level.  The fish do not eat the jelly.  Impossible!  If it's supposed to be this way, I guess I'll take the summer off.  Thanks for looking into it.  

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hi there TCA! I know that the Team is aware of an issue with the jelly fish, but I will add your post to their messages for you. Hopefully, when they come back into the office on Monday, they will start figuring out some of these issues and bugs so the levels can be fixed. I hope you have a wonderful day!

• Christy_Reynolds
    Christy_Reynolds Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My 2015 level will not go either. Please fix!

• TCA-2
    Options

Hi there TCA! I know that the Team is aware of an issue with the jelly fish, but I will add your post to their messages for you. Hopefully, when they come back into the office on Monday, they will start figuring out some of these issues and bugs so the levels can be fixed. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hi Laura. Has your team had any luck fixing the bugs, specifically for level 2015? Thanks again for looking into it.
  • Anneke_Schotman
    Anneke_Schotman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Play it on a smartphone, the fish eat the jelly bricks.

• TCA-2
    Options

I have tried both for a week! King please fix! The fish do not eat the meringue on a PC or my iPhone!
  • TCA-2
    Options

Ha ha! Just tried again on my cell and it worked! Thank you for fixing! One week of stress and a lot of boosters wasted. Oh well!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?