How do I retrieve my lost data? I even have a Facebook account linked and I got pushed up to the las

Options
Haarika_Peyyala
Haarika_Peyyala Posts: 1 Newbie

My internet buzzed off for a second, so I reloaded the candy crush saga game. I was already logged in with my Facebook account and don’t really remember the level I was on. It was in between levels 600 and 700 though. I think maybe the game glitched cause it placed my character icon on the last level of candy crush, with the reconstruction area above. Can someone help me retrieve my lost data cause I am pretty sure I wasn’t in the last level and was on a level in between 600 and 700. Thanks!Btw, it also says I have 30580 lives and when I click on the heart, it says I have 80 lives. Someone helpppp I want to keep on playing candy crush!!!!

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options

Hi Haarika,

Please see this blog here for the steps to follow if you have lost your progress. The Blog includes lots of steps on how to fix this problem yourself :-)If you are not able to restore your own levels, please see the contact form at the end of the Blog, be sure to select "Lost Progress" as the reason of contact. Many thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?