Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I updated Candy Crush (to version 1.126.0) earlier and now the speed of the game is far too fast and it's giving me a headache! Is there any way I can revert back?! I actually can't play it at the moment and I'm gutted.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi app279, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? I know that there is that issue with Soda and it just started recently with Jelly but you are the first person reporting this on Saga. I am going to keep my eye open to see if others report this too. I can fully understand what you are saying because when I try to play Soda not only does it go fast the candies bounce all over the place. I have even created videos and gave them to the studio but still waiting to see if they will be making any changes.