Jellyfish not working properly in level 404

Michael_Rigas
Michael_Rigas Posts: 1 Newbie

Hey there.

I am stuck in level 404 in Candy Crush Saga since a couple of days. The jellyfish on the level seem to not be working as intended.  Even though i have completely eliminated all the jelly blocks on the top half of the map, the jelly fish that are being triggered afterwards will NOT try to eliminate any jelly on the multilayered icing blocks below the chocolate spawners. This is really frustrating and makes this level much harder than it actually is.Any help? Any idea if this is a bug? Cause i have never seen jellyfish not work as intended.Thank you for your time and help

Answers

• daremachine
    daremachine Posts: 2 Newbie

Same! This happened before on level 342, and I only cleared that from a lucky board. The jellyfish not working properly makes this level impossible to pass. 

• hbaskey
    hbaskey Posts: 2 Newbie

I don’t even get jellyfish in this level.  I have ?-mark eggs that mostly turn into chocolate.  I have seeked assistance for this level (404) and everyone is saying there is a row of jellyfish above the chocolate makers, but I have none.  Has the level changed?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?