Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing Candy Crush Saga level 153 for a long time. I do not understand the last order? What am I supposed to do with the multi-colored bomb?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi KnitKnut63,
Thank you for posting on King Care. You need to make a color bomb comb which is creating 2 color bombs, getting them next to each other and combining them. Here is an example of that level. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5skZXmzmiw