level 3332

Options
2»

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

I agree patience , smart moves and lucky board helps us to pass a hard level.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello

You lost your bet 😂😂

I passed that level a long time ago. I have never paid anything in this game. I haven't spent a penny. What's more, this week I have played that level again for a community contest, I have overcome it again without paying anything and I also did it without reinforcements. No matter how a video starts, the important thing is to read and understand the strategy at each level. The videos are only indicative, your game will never start like in the videos. You can never do the same movements of the videos

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,113 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @xkytie - I want to wish you a warm welcome to this wonderful King Community. As has been mentioned above - you can reach the highest levels without ever paying any money. The main thing is patience, willing to try a hard level multiple times and getting that lucky board or being able to use a helpful booster or two.

I am not so patient, so I have been known to spend money for extra moves, but of course that is a personal decision on my part.

Anyway - I hope you continue to have fun and if necessary take a break from Candy Crush Saga and maybe play one of the other games like Candy Crush Friends or Soda or even a totally different game like Diamond Diaries or Farm Heroes Saga or Alphabetty. There are so many different, fun and challenging King games out there.

The key is to have fun. 😊

• Leslie_B
    Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3
    Options

@xkytie welcome❣You have some of the most experienced players advising you above. There is always someone here to help❣

Power through! There are many really tough levels. I sometimes have the worst time clearing an easy level and breeze through a super hard one. Must be patient and look for the strategy.

Like many of the other players above, I have never purchased anything and am at the end of the levels.

You can do it❣

Stay positive❣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?