3373 Candy Crush

Options
GeneGenie
GeneGenie Posts: 15 Level 2

Right Im on moaning AGAIN...Playing for years and this is getting really frustrating now. When released level 3373 had 26 moves.(You tube)  and no bricks to smash on the bottom. Then is changed to 22 (You Tube) moves and no bricks to smash at the bottom. Now it has 18 moves with two rows of bricks to smash at the bottom. Now Elsa can you now tell me That the developers care about their long time players .No they Don't . With a mountain of boosters this level cant now be past without a "Lucky Board ". Either leave the levels the same so they everyone gets the same chance to pass or stop putting up impossible blocking levels. 

Best Answer

• GeneGenie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Oh fair enough level is now changed again 26 moves top layer of blocks removed and two lots of keys .dropping. passed the level but very frustrating there is no need for changing levels so many times ..

Answers

• ddheim
    ddheim Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited June 2018
    Options

Ditto. I hate when they tell us to watch a video for “tips and tricks” on how to beat a level...as if we’re not experts by now!! 

• GeneGenie
    Options

Update ..stillon the same level. Now at 21 moves and still as hard as ever.If the board keeps having to shuffle after every couple of moves it's a waste of time playing it ..Im not using (wasting)any boosters and quitting and quitting the level ..it will eventually get to the stage that I won't given a toss about this any more. .was very enjoyable and part of my day since it was released. KING ARE YOU LISTENING.

• GeneGenie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Oh fair enough level is now changed again 26 moves top layer of blocks removed and two lots of keys .dropping. passed the level but very frustrating there is no need for changing levels so many times ..

• sfleslie
    sfleslie Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Just wait until you get to 3374.  Super buggy, sure bet candy combos don't produce special candies, jelly's don't break when you hit them spot on. Seriously King, one impossible level after another.  Stop tinkering!  Super frustrating.

• Lorna_Leow_Wong
    Lorna_Leow_Wong Posts: 96 Level 2
    Options

I second it! King fails to check before they release many levels. So many glitches recently. Either there are different numbers of moves or many are impossible. Some even require us to use free boosters 1st. Why must we play a game having to use boosters 1st or use up to 4 to 5 boosters at the end? It is no fun at all if it is done this way. Anyone can just pay to level up as fast as possible without trying too hard. It is getting more frustrating now for players like us. KING, please do something about it otherwise you will lose a lot of avid Candy Crush players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?