⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush saga level 3421

Options
Oakley_Arney
Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3

Anyone else stuck on this one? I have to enter 40 charachters to ask the question, just want to know if anyone else is stuck this one sucks!

Answers

• Thiều_Sĩ_Vinh
    Thiều_Sĩ_Vinh Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
  • Thiều_Sĩ_Vinh
    Options

Tôi đã chơi qua đến màn 3440 ^^

• Oakley_Arney
    Options

Dude your answers are in another language and my question was is anyone else stuck? Telling me secvbcrhvxwtbbyfrhvnfy 3440 which I’m assuming has something to do with now being on level 3440 doesn’t help me nor do your replies. I’m greatful no doubt, but I don’t know if you were attempting to help me? I don’t feel helped.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Oakley,

How's it going?

I find this level very challenging as well, but I can assure you that with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy it can be beaten!

The best thing to do when you are finding a level a little tricky is to watch a YouTube tutorial or two.

Simply go to YouTube and search for candy Crush level 3421 and you'll find a wide selection of videos to watch.

Always make sure the title says "no boosters" or similar to make sure the other player didn't make it easy for themselves!  

Please note there may be occasional differences as we do make changes to some levels. If the level in the video is different to the one you have in the game then please go to back to the search page, select Filter and then choose Upload Date, to see the most recent videos.

Good luck and let me know how that goes for you!!

- Mia

• Oakley_Arney
    Options

Queen Mia can you post a YouTube video? I’ve watched others already : )

• Thiều_Sĩ_Vinh
    Options

I am sorry.  I only say tro you : i played over level 3421 and have any problem

• Thiều_Sĩ_Vinh
    Options

I am sorry.  I only say to you : i played over level 3421 and have any problem

• mariapirelli
    mariapirelli Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited June 2018
    Options

I finished this level and then it said I still had one hazelnut to drop which didn't appear anywhere, ridiculous !  How can you play if the ingredients do not appear ?   Also as usual the moves have been reduced, WHY ?

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hey there,

@Mariapirelli, our Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.

They closely monitor a game's difficulty and listen to player feedback about certain levels or features, and at times may decide to tweak certain aspects to enhance the player experience.

This can sometimes mean that the amount of moves is changing too. 

@Oakley, how's it going? Have you managed to pass the level?

Wishing you both a Fun-tastic day :)

- Mia

• Oakley_Arney
    Options

Nope, still waiting for you to set the example queen Mia and post that YouTube video....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?