Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have met points level I can not pass level 1400
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just played level 1400 again so i could give you some tips on how to pass it. I now remember that level 1400 was difficult for me also. I can only tell you what i did to pass it. I stopped playing for the game for about a day or so, just long enough to clear/reset my mind. Afterwards, i passed it on the first try. Hope this helps!