Why is it happening so often? I have less moves than what the video show again for 3371!

Options
Lorna_Leow_Wong
Lorna_Leow_Wong Posts: 96 Level 2

Again it happened. Instead of 25 moves, I got only 15 moves which are impossible to pass this level. How is it possible when you have to use 3 moves to bring the fruits down, then another 4 moves to bring it up and on top of that get 5 keys to open? I am far behind because of so many unfair problems which also causes me my free boosters. Why is King.com not solving these problems fast enough and prevent it from happening so often too? 

Best Answer

• Lorna_Leow_Wong
    Answer ✓
    Options

Level passed but I still feel that it is pretty unfair to other players. You really need a lot of luck to have the combi to unlock all the keys at 1 go and also to bring the fruits closer to the drop off points. I needed to use up 1 hammer in order to pass my super lucky board. It should not be this way. King should be fair to give us more moves instead of waiting for lucky board which will make the level so frustrating.

Answers

• Lorna_Leow_Wong
    Answer ✓
    Options

Level passed but I still feel that it is pretty unfair to other players. You really need a lot of luck to have the combi to unlock all the keys at 1 go and also to bring the fruits closer to the drop off points. I needed to use up 1 hammer in order to pass my super lucky board. It should not be this way. King should be fair to give us more moves instead of waiting for lucky board which will make the level so frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?