Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game keeps going on and on, the candies drops make fish, the fish hit the candy and it loops all over again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having this issue with level 13154, it's been going for about an hour now, I have a 44 level win streak, really don't want to force quit if I don't have to. Is there anything else I can do?
Same issue with 7309. I can't move forward. I've let it run and run, but it wont stop cascading. The "skip" doesn't pop up on this level, for me to be able to stop it for some reason.
I'm having the same issue on level 6814 ...please help
For the third time I have passed this level. But impossible to move on, as the fish keep hitting stripes, which give more fish. It continues for hours! Obvious glitch. Please fix it asap! I can't move on and have to leave the level and it says I failed when I haven't!!!
Hi SY6Pisces, I will mention it to the King Admin again. Thanks for letting us know.
I have this problem. I can't pass it even though I cleared all the candies. The stripes keep hitting the floats and the fish keep coming. Endless! So I failed even though I passed!
Thanks for posting! I will elevate this to a King Admin. It might be a new glitch.
I had the same issue today, July 23rd.
I’m having the same issue. Help?
Hi jannalee55, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?