Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 3440 about 10 days ago. I am still waiting for the next level, 3441. I noticed (in the forum) other players are beyond level 3441 already.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Edgardo, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? If you are seeing other players posting about higher levels than you have that is because they are playing the game on Windows 10 which is more advanced than the browsers and mobile devices.