Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't know what to do to get candy crush back. If I delete it I may lose all my progress . Any Ideas!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carol, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Try to clear the history on your iPad. Then shut it down, wait 10 seconds and open it again. Now open the game and if you have been playing through Facebook or the Kingdom log out and then log back in. It should get you back on track but if not, please write back and let me know.