Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I downloaded the game and it started me off where I left off years ago. I would like to start the game over. I dont have it hooked up to Facebook either.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
At the login screen hit the settings spoke in the bottom left corner then click the orange King dot. You can log out and create and account here
How do I make a new kingdom account
Hi Erica,
Thanks for posting on King Care. Here you have a few options:
1) Create a new Facebook/Kingdom account- uninstall the game and play connected to a new account. You would be able to start from the beginning but still save your new levels to an account and enjoy the perks of being connected.
2) Uninstall the game and play whilst not connected to any account.
If you still need to contact us so that we can help you, remember to do it through HERE. Please be sure to select "Gameplay/Progress" and then "I have lost my progress".