Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i am a top player but after update new levels are not coming stuck on level 3395
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for the user ID #. I am going to send a message to Cez but she won't see it until Monday so hang in there.
You are very welcome! Please tell all your friends to write here if they have issues with any of the games.
Thank you so much Elsa ,I got new boosters,this is all because of you that you felt my pain,you are so kind and nice person thanks once again
You finally got everything? That's wonderful news! Thanks for letting me know.
Have you checked your envelope at the top right of this website? If you see a number 1 that means she answered. Also maybe you have to give her your user ID # so I'm going to give you a blog that tells you how to access it. Once you have the number, if you didn't get the boosters, write back here with the number and I'll write her again on Monday ok? Here is the link to get your user ID # - https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Thanks Elsa ,you finally did it ,I always remember your efforts for me
Thanks @Elsa for passing on @Sarah I am sorry that you have lost your boosters, sadly this will happen when you reinstall. Is your progress now back? Please let me know your new ID so I can create some candy magic in your account :-)
Thanks @Elsa for passing on
@Sarah I am sorry that you have lost your boosters, sadly this will happen when you reinstall.
Is your progress now back? Please let me know your new ID so I can create some candy magic in your account :-)
@Sarah I have now added items to your account. Thanks so much!
@Sarah I have now added items to your account.
Thanks so much!
Hi Elsa, Not get any boosters yet
Thank you Cez for responding to Sarah Ch!
When you play on a mobile device you can lose all your boosters because they are saved to your device. I did write to Cez to please help you but I haven't heard much from her today so she must be busy in meetings. Also they are 6 hours ahead of my time so it's 5:00 PM and they might be leaving for the day. I will send her another message now and hopefully you will hear back from her tomorrow.
Hi Elsa, no boosters but why ?
I just wrote to the King Admin asking if she can help you with some boosters. So hopefully she will write you here some time today.
Hi Elsa ,Yesterday I reinstall game.such a painfull thing for me lost of all my boosters,now your turn I need your help give me some boosters really difficult to play without boosters, thanks for reply every time Elsa I always remember you you are so kind