Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't reinstall game because i will lost all boosters .I change Apple ID So fix your problem and update my game from old id
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elsa thanks for replying
Hi Sarah Ch, yes if you do uninstall the game on your mobile device you will lose all your boosters and all the extra lives that you had.
Hi Elsa I want to know if I uninstall candy all my boosters will be gone or not ?
Hi Sarah Ch, sorry for the delay in responding. Please follow the information on this website because progress is only handled there: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep