Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed the game twice but level 3335 does not recognize when I have combined two bombs. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi twoser, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having trouble with this level?
I finally passed it using an android device. There is definitely something wrong with the level on an iOS system. I wasted a lot of my lives and helpers trying to pass the level. Took me three days on four devices to pass it. IOS does not recognize the two bombs when they are used together as it should