Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game doesn't seem to remember when I finish or where I am at during this challenge. RAMI the goat. Collect gifts and then reverts back to different level? Even restarted laptop??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda, I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. When you click to play RAMI is it opening a specific level for you? I think you should be able to play any level because it's just a matter of collecting a certain number of one color.