⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga level 3390

Options

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,369 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

King don't demand that you do pay Fixit. It IS a free to play game. 

And I get you are all unhappy with the changes, but please, they DO listen to feedback, so the more that complain the quicker they change it :)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Its also the same in Farm heroes which was the original tag on this post. The top levels are impossible as you are all skilled players. So they try to test your patience and sanity, but when they hear the levels are impossible, they do change them. 

• Wendy_Cameron
    Wendy_Cameron Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

No just listen to us please.

• Asiancow
    Asiancow Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Still no change - they don’t listen as they want to force you to buy boosters and extra moves , that’s the only way 

if they want feedback on level difficulties they should ask me... :-)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Sometimes the changes don't happen over night, but I will remind the team to follow it up :)

• jfactor
    jfactor Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

CS the problem is King is putting no thought into redoing these levels after the fact.  They are just going in reducing the moves and moving on.  It should be that easy to go back in and change it back.  This level is a perfect example because the bombs that come down match the moves remaining so they are basically pointless.  Whoever redid this level got lazy, saw the bombs came down with twelve moves remaining, and made the level with one additional move.  Pure laziness.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Honestly jfactor, I get what you are saying and completely agree. I blog, which means that everytime they change the levels we have to change our videos too. And its not the latest hardest levels, its easier fun levels, they make stupidly hard and alter and alter until they either make it as easy as it was, or easier in some cases. Some levels have been changed over a dozen times! And really I do not see the point at all. If a level is easy, its fun for a change. Players don't want challenging hard levels every level, they want to remember why they play the game too. If people who use endless boosters kept quiet and stopped moaning about how easy the levels were an hour after release, and how they shouldn't have to wait two weeks for more, then players like us who don't have the abilities for endless boosters or the money for them, wouldn't have to suffer...but they do and so King have to find a balance to try to keep both sides happy. 

Ultimately you are the elite of the players now on the top levels. And really are the guinea pigs. 

I can tell you it has been flagged with the studio by our team and they are going to follow it up, so hopefully not too much longer! Believe me though our King team works hard to get things changed so we really are all on your side :)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

**OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT** From one of the King care moderators, direct from the studio.

Your feedback has been noted and the level moves have been increased upto 16. They are still gathering feedback on this one but it HAS been changed. 

If playing on a browser, clear cache and cookies. Devices, check for updates :)

• jsscurlock
    jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

Um no.....im still at 13 moves. This is impossible with only 13 moves.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

How are you playing jsscurlock? Have you tried what I suggested? It was only changed this morning so it might take a little time to trickle through :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?