Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I logged out yesterday morning and when I come back on later in the day I had lost some came progress, the space race and sheep seems like it has gone back to an older version as graphics have also changed any ideas guys.
many thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tracey, it's very possible that your game went back to the older version. Here is some information to get you back on track: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-candy-crush-saga-has-gone-back-to-an-old-version-how-can-i-get-the-newer-version-back