Space race

Options
Kenneth_Sloan
Kenneth_Sloan Posts: 3 Newbie

Space is on last part never want to work with  for me am suck on 50 or 100 every time and person in first place has over 600 so I don’t know what am doing wrong or what to even do 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Kenneth, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Are you referring to the newest challenge with the planets?  That glitch was fixed towards the end of last week and since you wrote this a week ago I hope that you have noticed that it is now working.  As far as people getting so many and being in first place, depending what level you are at, someone told me in a 'Facebook group that level 3309 can give you up to 300 color bombs.  Once you clear the requirements it goes into a continuous loop and keeps dropping more color bombs.  I think I tried it last week and ended up with over 1000 just in one try.  The challenge might be available tomorrow with the new update so if it is and you are up there, give it a try and maybe you can become #1.

• B
    B Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

please fix this, candy crush should not be about who can free up their computer to let this game cascade for the longest

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?